Makeup Revolution Haul

I've been wanting to do another Makeup Revolution order for a while but definitely couldn't resist with all of the gorgeous new releases. I also downloaded the new app and got a 20% off code towards my order. Read on to see what I bought.

Makeup Revolution, MUR, Makeup Revolution Haul

Makeup Revolution, Lipstick, Rose Gold Lipsticks

I started off by buying the a couple of the new rose gold lipsticks. I am obsessed with all things rose gold at the minute, and the colours of these lipsticks are stunning. I bought Chauffeur which is a beautiful nude and Diamond Life which is a stunning berry red. The packaging is so pretty and makes them look way more expensive than they are.
£3.00 each

Makeup Revolution, Lip Euphoria

I also really wanted to try one of the new Lip Euphoria's because I'm loving liquid lipsticks at the moment. I went for the shade Aura which is a lovely rose colour. The Lip Euphoria's are meant to be a lipstick-lipgloss hybrid which provides gorgeous pigmented colour with a gloss finish. These are similar to the Freedom Pro Melts which I love.
£3.00

Makeup Revolution, Matte Blusher

Next up, I knew I fancied a new blusher for spring and wanted to try a new shade for me as I always lean towards pinks, so I went for a Matte Blush in shade Beloved which is a lovely peachy coral colour. These blushers are also on sale at the moment which made it even better value for money.
£2.00 but normally £3.00

Makeup Revolution, Ultra Strobe Balm

One of the things I was most desperate to buy was the Ultra Strobe Balm. I've been into strobing recently and have been looking for a good highlighter to get the result I want and I'm hoping it's this. I bought the shade Hypnotic which is a gold shade, so it will go perfectly with my yellow undertones.
£5.00

Makeup Revolution, Pure Pigments

I've been loving loose pigment eyeshadows recently so was really intrigued by these ones for just a quid each. I did order 4 shades in total but one was out of stock, but I'm really happy with these 3. The shades are: Agonise, Etiquette & Grandeur which are all lovely shimmery brown and bronze tones.
£1.00 each

Makeup Revolution, Fortune Favours The Brave, Pink Fizz Palette, Chocolate Bar Palette

Finally I bought 2 beautiful eyeshadow palettes that I have been lusting after.

Makeup Revolution, Pink Fizz Palette, Chocolate Bar Palette

I Heart Chocolate Pink Fizz palette which is a 16 shade palette of mattes and shimmers in a gorgeous selection of mainly pinks, browns and nudes. This palette is right up my street and I will be getting a lot of use out of it.
£7.99

Makeup Revolution, Fortune Favours The Brave

Fortune Favours The Brave with Britishbeautyblogger palette is a 30 shade palette which combines a mixture of mattes, shimmers and glittery merged shadows. This palette is so beautiful with a stunning section of shades so there really is something for everyone. I will be doing a separate review post of this palette so keep your eyes peeled for that coming soon.
£9.99

Overall I am so happy with my order and I got everything I have been lusting after but as normal, there are still plenty of things on my MUR wishlist! You can buy Makeup Revolution from their website which you can find here, or from Superdrug in store or online.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram so that you can keep up with all of my recent beauty and nail art posts. You can find me @thenailandbeautyfiles.

Sam x

Follow

3 comments

  1. I must have missed this when you posted it! What a fab haul. I love all the Make-Up Revolution eyeshadow palettes, I'd not seen the Fortune Favours The Brave palette before so I'll be looking out for that next time I'm in Superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so happy with what I picked :) That palette is amazing, I love it so much and you can create so many looks with it xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I was so happy with what I picked :) That palette is amazing, I love it so much and you can create so many looks with it xx

      Delete