For Your Nails Only - Enchanted Holo Collection

I discovered a new UK indie nail polish brand fairly recently, For Your Nails Only, and I excitedly bought the first collection called the Enchanted Holo collection and it is gorgeous.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish
For Your Nails Only is a brand new UK indie brand handmade by Sharon who is really lovely. Sharon started out on Instagram but has just launched a great new website which I will link at the end of the post.


The polishes came really nicely wrapped in tissue paper and in a pretty organza bag which was a nice touch.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish
For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

There are 6 shades in the collection in a variety of colours and finishes so there's a bit of something for everyone.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

First up is Precious Mulberry which is a beautiful mid purple shade. This polish is packed full of sparkles and the colour is beautiful. The swatch above is 2 easy coats with topcoat. I found this a little dull without topcoat but with it, it really came to life.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

Next is Funky Fuchsia which is a beautiful almost neon pink. My picture didn't pick up the sparkles in this polish at all, but as you can see in the bottle, it's full of lovely fine holo glitter. The swatch shows 2 easy coats but this one is so opaque that 1 thick coat would have done. Again, I added topcoat as it was a little dull without.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

The next one I used is Sassy Sapphire is a really pretty blue jelly polish. The picture shows this much darker than it actually is in real life which is a shame. In person it is more of a bright aqua blue, but I couldn't pick that up at all. This swatch is 3 thin coats which gives it a really lovely finish. This dried a lot glossier than the others but I added a topcoat to keep the swatches consistent. 

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

Next up is my favourite of the collection, Tantalizing Turquoise which is a beautiful mint green. Like Funky Fuchsia, my camera didn't really pick up the glitter in as it's quite subtle, but its very pretty in person. The swatch is 2 coats with topcoat to give it a lovely glossy finish.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

Equinox is next up and this is a seriously pretty black holo polish. I would say that this is the most holographic out of all of the polishes in this collection, rather than just a glitter polish like some of the others. This has quite a jelly finish but covered really well in 2 coats, and like the others, this really came alive with top coat.

For Your Nails Only, Indie Nail Polish

Finally I used Eminence which is the second purple in the collection. Even though this is purple like Precious Mulberry, they are 2 totally different types of polish. This is a true jelly polish that is packed full of silver and blue glitters which makes it a really interesting and unique polish. The swatch shows 3 thin coats with top coat.

I think that this collection is really interesting as there's a mixture of creme and jelly polishes and the colour selection is fantastic. I wouldn't however class these as holo polishes as such, apart from Equinox which is a lovely holo, but they are very pretty glitter polishes regardless.

This is Sharon's first collection and she has released numerous ones since, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more in the future. This collection is priced at £17 for mini sizes or £28.50 for full sizes which is very reasonable.

You can find For Your Nails Only on Instagram @for_your_nails_only and you can find the website here.

Which is your favourite colour from the collection? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

4 comments

  1. I was thinking all through reading this that I didn't think they were typical 'holos' & then you agreed with me. I love the colours, that pink & sapphire one are gorgeous. Loved your swatches.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was my first thought as soon as the collection arrived, but they are very pretty. The sapphire one is such an interesting polish and was lovely to work with xx

      Delete
  2. I love all of these, think Eminence is my favourite tho, it's so unusual! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh I somehow switched accounts there ^ but it was me haha xx

    ReplyDelete