Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask

Today I have a review of the fab Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask for you. This was kindly given to me by my boyfriend's sister, Lauren, as she knows that I love all things beauty and especially face masks. You can find a link to Lauren's blog here (I would recommend giving it a read if you love beauty and healthy eating). I was intrigued to try the mask straight away as it certainly sounded like a bit of a wonder product. Here is what I thought of it.






It comes in really lovely card box and you get 100ml which is a really good amount of product.

Lauren did warn me that the product absolutely stinks and she wasn't wrong! But it's to be expected when you look at the list of ingredients; Dead Sea Mineral Salt, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract & Pine Needle Oil among many others. I do believe that things that are good for you shouldn't smell/taste good anyway.



The colour of the product isn't too appealing either, but again, I think that it is to be expected. The mask comes out fairly thickly, but you only need a thin layer so a little does go a really long way. The product isn't smooth like a lot of face masks, but I like that, it feels like you're getting a bit more of a spa style treatment, and you can feel the grains working against your skin.

The instructions recommend that you keep this on for 10 minutes, but like with all face masks that I use, I left it on for longer, around 15-20 minutes. I felt like this gave the product long enough to really work it's way into my skin. After I rinsed the mask off, my skin instantly felt really smooth and lovely. You could also see the difference in my skin, it looked more radiant and softer. I moisturised after taking the mask off, applied my night cream before bed as usual, and my skin still looked incredible the next morning.

This face mask is fantastic, yes it smells, but it really works so the stench is well worth it. If you love face masks, and love products that use natural ingredients then you should definitely give this mask a go.

You can buy this product from Holland & Barrett priced at £7.99.

Have you tried anything from the Dr Organic range before? Would you give this face mask a try? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

No comments