MUA Sweet Sheen Lip Balm

I have a lovely post for you tonight about the new Sweet Sheen Lip Balms from MUA Cosmetics. These tinted lip balms were released as part of the new spring collection, and there are 6 shades to collect. I picked up just one shade to try, a lovely bright red called Rogue Rumba.






First of all, I adore the packaging, it is so sleek yet dainty which makes it the perfect size for your handbag or pocket. I also love the fact that it has a slanted top which makes application a breeze.


Now onto the lip balm itself. As you can see from the swatch on my hand, you get a really lovely subtle colouring from this product. The red isn't too over baring or in your face, but you get a really lovely sweep of colour with a nice shiny finish. In terms of longevity, this is fantastic. I wore this to work, and not only did it survive the endless hot drinks, but some colour remained ever after eating. I did top this up throughout the day, but even pre top up, you could still tell that I had some colour on my lips.

The other thing that I love about this product is how moisturising it is. I know I shouldn't be surprised as it is a lip balm and that's kinda it's job, but I often find that any lip product with this amount of colour pay off is quite drying. You can literally glide this onto your lips and completely forget that it is there. No flaking, no worrying.

This product is absolutely fantastic for spring and summer and I will definitely be getting a few more from the collection. The Sweet Sheen Lip Balms are priced at just £2 which is an absolute steal, so my advice to you is to grab some while you can!

You can buy MUA products directly from their wesbite which you can find here. Alternatively MUA is stocked in Superdrug stores and on the Superdrug website which you can find here.

Have you tried the Sweet Sheen Lip Balms? If so, which shade would you recommend I try next? Are you going to rush out and buy some if you haven't already? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. Ooo after reading your post, I am gonna see what other shades are available. 2£ is a really good price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice, they're so worth the money. I've bought a lovely purple one since writing this post too :)

      Delete