No7 Pore Vacuum Mask

I treated myself to some more new No7 products the other week as I still had a money off voucher in my purse…It would have been rude to let it go to waste, so I decided to give one of their face masks a try. I'd heard good things about their masks so was quite excited to choose one. I had a chat with the lady at the counter and explained that I have been suffering with clogged up pores recently, and she said that she had just the mask for me. 

She recommended the Beautiful Skin Pore Vacuum Mask. This product costs £14 for a 50ml bottle, which is quite pricey for a face mask, but she assured me that it was worth the money…I couldn't agree more!


As with all No7 products, it comes in really nice packaging and looks really appealing.


You get 50ml which is a fairly good size, and you don't use a lot each time.

The instructions state that you should use this product once or twice a week, and that it should be applied to the nose and forehead. It recommends leaving it to dry for 10 minutes. It also states that you should not use it if you have very dry skin.

I decided to apply it to my forehead, nose, cheek area around the nose, and my chin. My main problem areas are my cheeks and chin so I thought it wouldn't hurt to give them some TLC. I would recommend leaving this to dry for 15 minutes rather than 10 as it peels off easier when it is fully dry.

The product itself is very thick and unlike any face mask I have use before. Tar came to mind the first time I used it!



You need quite a thick layer, similar to the swatch on my hand above. The thicker the layer, the easier it comes off.

Once you have let the mask fully dry, the fun bit begins…the peeling. Now it could just be me, but I love peeling things off. It's not quite as fun as peeling PVA glue off your hands as a kid, but it's close enough! I will give you a fair warning, this does make your eyes water! I'm not going to say that it doesn't sting, because it does. This will attach itself to any fine hair on your face and tear it out. AVOID THE EYEBROWS!! It doesn't come off all in one piece, and it does take some time to get it all off, but as long as you have done that thick layer as mentioned above, you should be fine.

I know that a lot of people will be put off by the fact that it's a bit on the painful side, but for me, the results outweigh the pain factor. After the first use, my skin looked clearer and more radiant instantly. After the second use the following week, it looked even better. My pores still aren't completely unclogged but they're certainly better than they were before. My skin is much smoother and brighter, and it feels so much cleaner. I'm going to continue to use this product once a week and I imagine my skin will get better and better. I would certainly only do this once a week, I think it would be too much for your skin to do it anymore.

You can buy this product online or in Boots stores.

Have you tried this mask or anything similar before? And would you use a painful product if it worked for you? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

3 comments

  1. I'm a big believer in pain = beauty. I've not tried anything like this but I love peeling things too so might have to give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same, being beautiful is often painful! I'd recommend giving it a try. It's pricey but worth the money I think xx

      Delete
  2. best robot vacuum cleaners come with all kinds of extra features, depending on how much you wish to invest. Such features include schedulers

    ReplyDelete