Essence Mini Haul & Review

I have been wanting to try some more Essence makeup for a while so I popped into my local Wilkos to pick up a few bits up to try. I set myself a budget of £10.00 and I'm really pleased with what I managed to get for my money.

Essence Cosmetics, All About Roses Eyeshadow, Long Lasting Lipstick, The Metals Nail Polish



Essence Cosmetics, All About Roses Eyeshadow Palette

I have been wanting to try the eyeshadow palettes for a while now after seeing so many good reviews, and after much deliberation I went for the beautiful All About Roses palette. Rose toned shadows are my favourites so I really couldn't resist this little beauty. Priced at just £4.00 it is a fantastic little buy.


Essence Cosmetics, All About Roses Eyeshadow Palette


Essence Cosmetics, All About Roses Eyeshadow Palette

The shadows are really creamy and very easy to blend with pretty minimal fall out. The shimmery shades are the winners for me but the mattes are pretty impressive too, and it's super easy to create some really pretty looks with this palette.

Essence Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick

I have tried a couple of Essence lipsticks before and was always very impressed with them so I wanted to pick up a darker more autumnal shade to try. This is shade 21 from the Long Lasting range and is just £2.30.


Essence Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick

The lipstick applies a lot brighter than it looks in the bullet but it's a really pretty shade that is very easy to wear. I have used this a lot since I bought it and I'm not disappointed with it. It's long lasting and very comfortable to wear.

Essence Cosmetics, The Metals Nail Polish

I'm loving metallics at the minute so when I saw the polishes in the new The Metals range, I had to pick up a couple to try. First up is this beautiful rose gold shade called Rose Beats. I'm a sucker for rose gold so there was no way this was staying on the shelf!


Essence Cosmetics, The Metals Nail Polish

Next up is Steel The World which is the most perfect metallic silver. I bought both of these to see how they would stamp, and even though Rose Beats is too watery for stamping, Steel The World works perfectly which you can see in the picture below. Priced at just £1.80 each, these are a really good buy.


Essence Cosmetics, The Metals Nail Polish

I have once again been really impressed by Essence. I think the brand provides excellent products for a really reasonable price, and they are always up to date with the current trends. If you haven't tried it before, then I recommend you give it a whirl.

You can buy Essence products online and in store at Wilkos.

What are you favourite Essence products? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your December award!!! I love Essence too, they have some amazing products. I am currently loving their nail gel polishes, I cannot get enough of them! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so lovely of you to come over and comment. They're gel polishes are amazing. Such good value too!

      Delete