Urban Decay First Hit Travel Kit Review

I've been wanting to try some more products from Urban Decay for a while after falling in love with their eyeshadow palettes, so was really excited when I saw this lovely little travel set online. It includes 4 of their best sellers and gives you a really good feel for the brand.

Urban Decay First Hit Travel Kit

Urban Decay First Hit Travel Kit

All Nighter Setting Spray 15ml, Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) 2ml, Perversion Mascara 3ml and 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in shade Demolition. 

I bought this set because I really wanted the setting spray and Primer Potion for my wedding makeup so that it would last all day, and this set seemed like the more economic option compared to buying separate minis of them both. The set costs just £15.00 which I think is incredible value for money.

Urban Decay First Hit Travel Kit

The products aren't huge, and are certainly smaller than the normal travel sized products which are available to purchase from Urban Decay, but they are a decent enough size to throw into your handbag, and it gives you an idea if you want to purchase any full sized ones. The Primer Potion comes in at 2ml which is a third of the size of the standard 6ml travel sized option available, but I've been using this every single day for the past 2 months and I'm not even half way through it.

Overall, I have been really impressed with this set, especially the mascara which has become my new favourite, so I would definitely recommend picking this up if you have been thinking about trying Urban Decay makeup but don't want to splash out on full sized products straight away.

You can find this set and other lovely goodies on the Urban Decay website which you can find here.

Have you tried this little set? Have you got any Urban Decay favourites that you could recommend? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

2 comments

  1. I've always wanted to try their eye primer so I'll have to get one of these sets, especially if it's only £15!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best primer I've ever used, nothing else comes close at all! It's a great little box for £15 xx

      Delete