January's Glossybox

Hi lovelies,

I have a quick review of this month's Glossybox for you today. I am so impressed with this month's box, and it is 100 times better than the offerings of last January...but we won't go into that! The lovely people at Glossybox had emailed to say that there would be 5 full sized products in this box, so I was already excited before it arrived. Here is what I found inside:


First up is the MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in 'Clay' worth £4.


I've had a MeMeMe product in a previous box and was impressed with the brand, so was more than happy with this item. The colour itself is a lovely smokey brown which makes a nice change to black. I have tried it on the back of my hand and it glides on. 


Next is Nicka K New York Colorluxe Power Blush in 'Romantic' worth €8.95 (£6.95).



We were told about this product in the email from Glossybox and I have been really keen to try it. The packaging is so chic and makes the product look super expensive. You press the powder puff down and a small about of the blusher is released, so it would be pretty hard to go too overboard with it. The colour itself is so lovely and girly.


Next up is Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow worth £10.




Again, I have tried Jelly Pong Pong from previous boxes and have been impressed with it. This is a really lovely highlighter and a really generous size. I have tried this on the back of my hand and it is really lightweight, very shimmery and a little seems to go a very long way.


The penultimate product is Kueshi Natural & Pleasant Cosmetics Revitalizing Face Toner worth €10.70 (£8.30).


I haven't heard of this brand before but it looks great and smells incredible. It has such a fresh fragrance and is packed full of goodies like chamomile and aloe vera. This is a 200ml bottle which is a fantastic size, and I'm looking forward to including it in my daily skincare regime.


Finally, I received Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits worth €5 (£3.90).


Like most ladies, I'm a sucker for a lip balm! I go through them like they're going out of fashion, so this is a very useful product for me. It glides on and is incredibly moisturising. Not only that, but it smells delicious too, the fruity smell hits you as soon as you open it. Yummy. Plus, it's full of anti-oxidants, so what more could you want from a lip balm!


I'm so unbelievably impressed with this month's box, and I feel like Glossybox have really outdone themselves this time. The total of this box comes to: £33.15. Not bad when you consider the box itself cost just £10.

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes, and if so which ones? And were you as impressed as I am this month?

Sam x

No comments