New No7 Goodies


 Hello lovelies,

Sorry I've been absent for the past week, I haven't been very well and haven't had the energy to post. Anyway, in a bid to cheer myself up, I treated myself to some new make up from my favourite brand, No7.

I have been after a new foundation for a little while now as every one I have tried in the past has never been right. The wrong shade, too heavy, too drying…the usual reasons. I did a little bit of research online and found No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation. This sounded perfect to me, as super light is what I was looking for. 



I popped into my local Boots store as I know that you can get the colour matching done as I'd previously had it done for my lipstick. The lady was extremely helpful and was happy to do the colour matching for me. My true colour is 'Calico'. Calico is the lightest shade they do, and being super pale, I wasn't surprised by this at all! ;) I mentioned the foundation that I was interested in and she very kindly offered to apply it for me so that I could make sure I was 100% happy…and I was.

The foundation really is super lightweight and incredibly blend-able. It literally melted into my skin. Not only that, but it is the perfect colour for me. As you can see from the picture below it is a really pale shade, so fellow vampire-skin girls out there, take note!


Unlike most foundations I have tried, this didn't sink straight into my pores and highlight all of the bad areas of my skin. It effortlessly sits on top on the skin, without looking like it has been caked on.

A little also seems to go a really long way which is important when it isn't the biggest bottle in the world. This product retails at £14.50 for 30ml which is rather pricey when compared to a lot of high streets brands, but I would say that it is definitely worth the money, and is so much better than foundations I have tried in the past for a similar price.

No7 have a buy one, get one half price offer running at the moment, and because I already had a £3 off voucher, I wanted to get the most that I could for my money…so I also bought a Pop & Glow Cream Blush which was recommended to me by the lady in store.



I bought this in shade 'Classic Rose'. This isn't a shade that I would normally choose for myself, but the lady applied it after my foundation and I was really impressed with how subtle and girly the colour was. I usually opt for dusky darker colours, but after trying this shade, I now know that I have been doing it wrong all these years! *Stops to cringe*

This product can be applied with either fingers or a brush. Personally I would use a brush as recommended as you have more control over how much you are putting on, and you can really blend it in. I will hopefully do a full blog post on this product when I have had a bit more time to play around with it.

The blusher retails at £9.95 but trust me when I say that you won't have to buy a new one for quite a long time to come! 

Have you got any favourite No7 products? If you have then let me know in the comments as I always love finding new products to try.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. I tried no 7 before and was very impressed. The blusher sounds amazing.

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand. The blusher is fab, well worth checking out x

      Delete