Geometric Stamping

I thought I would share a quick post with you today on some geometric stamping I did for the weekly theme on the Facebook group, UK Stamping Community. UK Stamping Community was created by me so that all polish and nail art addicts in the UK would have a place where they could share not only their stamping manis, but also tips and advice. If you are based in the UK and love stamping, or would love to get into it, then please do join. *Shameless plug there*. 

Anyway, onto the manicure...





Here are the polishes and tools that I used to achieve this mani.


I started with a base of OPI 'My Dogsled is a Hybrid' from the Nordic Collection which was released last year. This is 2 coats, no topcoat. This polish is absolutely beautiful. The colour is so vivid without being too in your face, and it is perfect for spring. 


I then added Essence Cosmetics 'Party in a Bottle' from their Glitter Jewels range to my ring and little fingers. Again, this polish is fantastic. This is one coat over the OPI and it gives such a lovely shimmer and shine to the nail.


Finally, using Sinful Colors 'Snow me White' and Pueen Cosmetics plate 20, I added stamping to my index and middle fingers. I'm a bit disappointed as my stamper just didn't seem to like this particular image and left a line on each nail. However; as it's a geometric theme, I'm just going to pretend like it is part of the pattern as I think it looks really cool anyway.

You find the OPI UK website here.
As far as I'm aware, the best place to get hold of Essence in the UK is Wilkos and you can find their website here.
Sinful Colors is no longer stocked in Boots, however I got my bottle from Poundland so keep a look out in there as it is an excellent stamping polish.
You can find the link to the Pueen website here, and they do ship to the UK for a very reasonable price. You can also find them on Amazon UK by searching for Pueen.

What do you think of this manicure? Are you into stamping? If not, would you like to try? Let me know in the comments.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with all of my nail art, @thenailandbeautyfiles.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. I love the O.P.I shade on your nails , lovely.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete