Mani Bombs: What Are They All About?*

You've probably seen mani bombs floating around on places like Instagram but ever wondered what they actually are? Hopefully this post will be able to shed a bit of light for you.

I first discovered mani bombs when I made an order from Cuter Cuticles and I have been hooked ever since. They're a cheap and cheerful pampering treat that come in some really lovely designs and with a wonderful selection of fragrances.

They are packed full of nourishing oils which are not only good for your hands and cuticles but your nails themselves too.


I was lucky enough to be sent some new mani bombs for review by the lovely Hayley at Danglefoot polish which is an amazing UK Indie polish brand, so I thought it would be nice to tie them in with this introductory post on mani bombs.


As you can see, Hayley offers a wide range of bombs in a variety of finishes and a number of different scents. I have been sent 4 scents to try: Grapefruit, Wildcurrant & Sandalwood,  Birch & Tangerine and Lavender. On an initial sniff, Grapefruit was my favourite but they all smell lovely. I like that Hayley offers a loose powder bomb as well as the solid ones. It's something a bit different.

So how and when do you use them? To use these, I simply put some warm water into a bowl, a small mixing bowl will do the job, drop the bomb in just like you would a bath bomb and give your nails a good soak. I like to use these in-between manis to give my nails a good treat and the break they need. As a nail addict, I don't often get time to give my nails a rest, but taking a few minutes in-between each mani really helps.

I really enjoy using mani bombs because it means that I get to take a bit of me-time and keep my nails looking and feeling really healthy too.

You can find Hayley's Etsy shop here and I believe the mani bombs will be going on sale very soon.

Have you ever tried mani bombs? Do you think you will give them a try if not? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

*This post contains products sent to me for testing*

Follow

2 comments

  1. Great post! I used one of mine the other night and I love them! I'll definitely have to find some others to try out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) They're such a nice little treat. I can really recommend the cuter cuticles ones xx

      Delete