Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish Review

Barry M have done it again, and have released another fantastic range of polishes in a gorgeous selection of colours, so I picked myself up a few to try. Read on for a full review and swatches.

Barry M Coconut Infusion, Nail Polish

There are 9 colours in the range, 4 nude coconut shades and 5 colourful shades. They are all infused with coconut water and coconut oil which is designed to nourish and hydrate your nails to keep them nice and healthy.

Barry M Coconut Infusion, Nail Polish

L-R: Surfboard, Bikini & Laguna

I picked up 3 of the colourful shades to try as I have loads of nude polishes already, and I'm a sucker for spring shades like these.

Barry M Coconut Infusion, Nail Polish

Laguna is a stunning cornflower blue that is much brighter on the nails than it looks in the bottle. This is such a beautiful blue for spring and summer, and is a little lighter than Barry M's Blueberry Gelly shade. The colour is so intense and vivid without being too in your face. This was 2 amazingly easy coats with no topcoat and look at that glossy finish!

Barry M Coconut Infusion, Nail Polish

Surfboard is a pink leaning lilac shade that is really lovely and girly. I expected this to be more lilac than pink, but I love it all the same. It's a perfect pastel shade which makes it ideal for spring and it would be a great base for nail art. This was also 2 really easy coats without topcoat.

Barry M Coconut Infusion, Nail Polish

Bikini is a stunning bright mint green shade that is right up my street as I love greens. This is so rich and creamy and makes me think of holidays and cocktails! This is somewhere between the two Gelly polishes, Sugar Apple and Greenberry, which makes it the perfect shade. Like the others, this is two easy coats without top coat, but this one could be a lovely one coater.

Barry M Coconut Infusion, Nail Polish

Overall, I am so impressed with these polishes and Barry M have really outdone themselves with this collection. Not only are the colours stunning but the formula is fantastic. They really are a dream to work with. The other colours have now made their way onto my polish wishlist.

This collection is available in Boots & Superdrug, in-store and online, priced at £4.99 each.

Have you tried any polishes from the Coconut range? If so, which is your favourite shade? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

6 comments

  1. Beautifully swatched Sam. I love the pink one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen :) I love the pink one too, it's so girly :) xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I DO LOVE these colours!! And I also love your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love them so much but I think my fave is Bikini. Isn't it amazing :)
    Vicky
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bikini is gorgeous! They're all so pretty in their own way I think :)
      Sam x

      Delete