Danglefoot Polish Snow & Charming Duo

I have a review and swatches of the newest Once Upon A Time duo from Danglefoot polish to share with you today. This time the duo is inspired by Snow and Charming and the colours are so perfect. I was also lucky enough to be sent a bottle of Hayley's new top coat to try out.



L-R: Snow & Charming


First up is Snow which is a beautiful white polish. I never usually get excited over white polishes but this is so unique and interesting. It's full of lovely flakies and has a very subtle but pretty green shimmer running through it to match the green of Charming. I used 3 thin coats and it gave a lovely coverage. This is also topped with Hayley's new quick dry top coat.


You can see the flakies and the green shimmer a little better in the macro shot and it catches the light really nicely.


Next up is Charming which is a gorgeous jade green holo. As well as being a beautiful holo polish, like Snow, this is full of lovely flakies. Green is one of my favourite polish colours and this shade is perfect for Spring and Summer. I used 2 thin coats for this swatch and the formula was fantastic. I also used Hayley's top coat for this swatch.


Like with the macro of Snow, you can see the flakies so much better in this picture and the holo shines beautifully in the sunlight.


I decided to do some simple but pretty nail art combining both of the polishes to show the love between Snow and Charming and I'm so happy with how they turned out. I used vinyls from Twinkled T for the heartbeats and added some little green gems to finish the look off.

I'll finish off by talking about the new top coat that Hayley has bought out. It's really lovely to work with, not too thick but not thin and watery either. It dries really quickly, touch dry within around 2 minutes, with no shrinkage. Finally, it's lovely and glossy and smooths uneven polishes out nicely. This will retail at £5.25.

Hayley's shop is currently closed, but will re-open in August/September time, and she will be back with a brand new Once Upon A Time duo which is really exciting news so keep your eye on her Instagram for updates: @danglefootnailpolish

What colour is your favourite from the duo? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

4 comments

  1. Love these two colours, they're so pretty. Great swatches as always xx
    Vicky @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both really pretty and very fresh too. Thank you so much for your lovely comments as always xx

      Delete
  2. You've swatched them beautifully Sam xx love the nail art too, it's reminded me I've got those vinyls somewhere not used! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely :) you should dig them out! I haven't used mine for ages and forgot how much I love them! xx

      Delete