The Fragrance Shop - Discovery Box: Autumn 2016 Edition

I signed up to the Fragrance Shop Discovery Club subscription service a few months ago and received my second box through a couple of weeks ago. This is the autumn edition of the box and I'm really impressed with what was inside this season.

The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club
If you haven't heard of it before, then the Discovery Box is a subscription box that is sent through the post 4 times a year every time a new season starts. The scents in the box are season appropriate and I think that The Fragrance Shop have really nailed it with this box.


The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club

You receive around 7-8 fragrance samples in each box which are a mixture of Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette. In both boxes I have had, there are more samples for women than men, but the target audience is primarily women so you can see why.


The Fragrance Shop Discovery Club

This month I received:

Hugo Boss: The Scent For Her (Eau De Parfum)

Lacoste: L.12.12Poor Elle Natural (Eau De Toilette Pour Femme)

Givenchy: Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum (Eau De Parfum)

Coach: Coach The Fragrance (Eau De Parfum)

Zadig & Voltaire: This Is Her! (Eau De Parfum)

Zadig & Voltaire: This Is Him! (Eau De Toilette)

Jimmy Choo: Man Intense (Eau De Toilette)

There is a great selection in this box with lots of interesting scents, but my favourites are Coach and Lacoste. Both have gorgeous fruity top notes of raspberry and heart notes of rose which make them really delicate and girly. I've nearly run out of the Coach sample but it has already made it's way onto my Christmas list! I passed the 2 Eau De Toilettes onto my husband and he loves them, and the Jimmy Choo fragrance smells especially lovely on him.

These boxes really are fantastic and let you try lots of new perfumes before committing to a full sized one as there's always a danger that you won't like it as much when you get it home. The most amazing thing about this box is that it is just £5.00 which includes the postage. You also get a code for £5.00 off all fragrances included in the box so you can potentially make your £5.00 back anyway if you are going to make a purchase.

What do you think about this subscription box idea? Is it something that you would try? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

2 comments