Nail Collaboration: Part 2 - Recreation

It is week 2 of mine and +Helen Clark's blog collaboration, and this week we are doing a recreation mani. We had to pick one of each other's mani's from Instagram to recreate and I was really spoiled for choice! I managed to narrow it down, so here is the mani I recreated and I hope I've done it justice.



This is Helen's mani that I decided to recreate. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it. The mixture of the gorgeous pink and the monochrome is perfect, and works so well. I also knew that I had this stamping plate and pink polish in my stash so it was meant to be!

I started by painting my nails using Barry M Ballerina, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Lottie London Fortune Cookie. I didn't have the same sparkly glitter that Helen used, but the Lottie one works just as well I think.

I then picked the same section of the plate from MoYou Explorer 22 that Helen used, and stamped using MUA Pitch Black which is my favourite black stamping polish. I finished with my favourite top coat which is Out The Door Top Coat.


This is the finished mani and I am over the moon with how it came out.


I also took a macro shot so that you can really see the detail on the ring finger and how good MUA Pitch Black is for stamping with.


I really enjoyed doing this week's prompt and I can't wait for next week's already which is nails inspired by fashion. Make sure you check out Helen's post here so that you can see which mani of mine she chose to recreate.

Have you ever tried MoYou Explorer 22 plate? What is your favourite stamping polish? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love your recreation sam! It's so pretty with the silver glitter ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! I'm so glad you like it, I was worried!! It took me ages to find the same bit of the explorer plate!! ❤️ Xx

      Delete