What I've Loved This Week: Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter

I'm back again with my product of the week, and have opted for something a bit different to my usual makeup posts. As much as I love makeup, I'm a sucker for a good bit of skin care too so wanted to share one of my recent discoveries with you. Read on to see why I love this product so much and why I think you need it too.

This week I have picked Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter. I decided to pick this up for two reasons: 1 - I'm obsessed with all things Soap & Glory at the minute & 2 - I've seen a lot of hype about this product on the blogosphere so wanted to try it for myself.

This is a great 2 in 1 product as not only is it a lovely body wash, but it's also an in shower moisturiser. Personally I use this as a moisturiser in addition to my usual body wash as I'm never 100% convinced that products with so many ingredients and such a strong fragrance should be use to wash all parts of the body. I use this on my arms and legs as they are quite prone to dryness, and I really do feel silky smooth and soft after my shower.

My favourite thing about this product is the smell. It smells incredible!! It contains delicious smelling products such as vanilla and almond and macadamia nut oils and the combination of them all is just heavenly! I also love the feel of the product on my skin as it's so smooth and rubs in like a butter. A little bit also goes a really long way and lathers up really nicely. In addition to all of the positive aspects I've mentioned above, this is amazing for shaving your legs with! Much better than any shaving foam I've ever tried.

You can buy Whipped Clean from Boots for £7.00, and even though it is quite pricey, you get a really decent sized 250ml tube, and considering you don't need to use a lot, this will last you a good while. In my opinion, it is well worth the money.

Have you tried the Whipped Clean Shower Butter before? Do you have any Soap & Glory favourites that you can recommend? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

The Nail & Beauty Files | UK Beauty Blog
Follow

No comments