What I've Loved This Week: Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care

Rather than choosing one product this week I have decided to focus on some products that I have recently starting using from the Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care range. I only have 2 of the products to show you in more detail, but I have just started using another product from the range which I will touch upon too. Read on to see why I love Vitamin E Skin Care so much.

I bought these two products at the beginning of this week and I already don't know what I did without them for so long! These caught my eye when I was browsing around Superdrug, and after having heard such good things about this range I wanted to give them a try.

I have been suffering with my skin a lot recently with breakouts and really dry pores on my cheeks, so I have been looking for a rescue remedy and I think I might have found it. I picked these two products because I knew that they would work in perfect harmony to make my skin look fresh and clear, and most importantly, moisturised. All of the products in the range are packed full of amazing ingredients such as; Vitamins A, B, E, F & H and Horse Chestnut extract which all help to combat dry skin.

Intense Moisture Cream - £2.99

I have been looking for a new moisturiser for some time now as I'm yet to find one that I am 100% happy with. I often find them too greasy or heavy, or they don't provide enough moisturisation for my dry skin. However; after having used this one for nearly a week I'm happy to say that it ticks all of the boxes so far. The consistency is really creamy without being greasy, and a little goes a long way. Considering this is an intense moisturiser, it sinks in really quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. It also smells really fresh and I find the scent really comforting. You get a lot of cream for your money so in terms of value, this is fantastic.

Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator - £2.99

Like with the moisturiser, I have been looking for a new exfoliator for a little while now as the ones I own are all a little too harsh for regular use. This really is a gentle exfoliator and does a fantastic job without practically scraping the skin away from your face! The product itself is quite thin but creamy and it has quite large exfoliating granules in it, so no nasty micro beads. I use this on wet skin in the shower and focus on problem areas such as the dry patches on my cheeks, and areas prone to breakouts, like my chin. I have used this twice so far, and plan to use it 2-3 times per week as your skin needs time to recover between each use, but it is very gentle so you could use it daily if you really wanted to. This has the same scent as the moisturiser and I would recommend using the moisturiser after this product.

I also bought the Vitamin E Toning Facial Mist yesterday to use in conjunction with these products, and so far I'm really impressed with that too. You just need a couple of light sprays over your face after cleansing and the mist dries quite quickly. Superdrug also suggesting keeping the spray in the fridge for a more refreshing experience in the summer.

Overall, I am really impressed with the range so far and I will be picking up more to try over the coming weeks. The price point is fantastic and Superdrug often have offers on their own brand ranges so keep your eyes peeled for them, but even at around £3.00 an item, you can't go wrong.

Have you tried anything from this range before? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. I have been looking to try their Vitamin E range for quite a while now but wasn't sure if they would do the job, but after reading this I am certainly giving them a go, thank you!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's fab, I'm glad that my review has helped. I believe the range is on buy 1, get 1 half price at the moment so now's the time to give it a try xx

    ReplyDelete