Guest Post: Abigail from Polished Dreams

Hello hello to the lovely readers of Sam's blog! I'm Abigail and you may or may not know me from my own blog Polished Dreams or Instagram. I'm very excited to be doing a guest post while Sam is away so I'll get stuck right in to the nails!



When thinking about what I wanted to do for this post, I decided to use some polishes from a recently released collection from Uk indie brand Ard As Nails in collaboration with the wonderful Kat from KLE Nails. The polishes are from The Euston Collection and I used three out of the five in the collection. To start I did a gradient with Je T'aime, a shimmery black and Turkish Delight which is a gorgeous bright pink. I then stamped using Aphrodite's Kiss and an image from the Bundlemonster x Sloteazzy collaboration plate which I bought from Rainbow Connection. To finish it all off I used Glisten & Glow HK Girl (also from Rainbow Connection) which is absolutely my favourite topcoat.


 I've just realised I didn't take a photo of the gradient before the stamping and now I'm gutted! Nice one Abigail... Anyway, this is only my second time using the Bundlemonster plate and I can't recommend it enough. It's actually a very popular plate so I don't know why it's taken me so long to buy it but I'm definitely glad I have it now! I'm also soo pleased I bought these polishes from Ard As Nails. They're absolutely gorgeous on their own which you can see on my Instagram that I'll link below later and they obviously gradient and stamp amazingly! I'd definitely advise checking them out and seeing if there's any still available.


I wasn't too sure on this mani at first actually but it's definitely grown on me. I showed some of my family to see what they thought and they were very complimentary so I hope you like it too! 

Sadly we have come to the end of the post so all that is left to say is a hugee thank you to Sam for letting me guest post on her blog! I've done a couple now and it's been great fun, if not a bit stressful trying to create something extra good! Hope you have a lovely time away and just know that I'm very very jealous.

Abigail xo

Blog: http://polisheddreams.blogspot.co.uk/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/polisheddreams_/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/polisheddreams/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/polisheddreams_

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous nails Abigail. I didn't realise Rainbow Connection had started to stock the BM plates so I'm off for a look now! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, these polishes look amazing and I'm so in love with the design. It's gorgeous.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete