Guest Post: Vicky from The Polish List

Hi everyone, my name is Vicky and I have a blog called The Polish List. Recently Sam advertised for guest post volunteers and seeing as I have long been a fan of hers, I jumped at the chance to write for her amazing blog. I love Sam's nail art and swatches, her metallic stamped manis are always so beautiful and I love seeing her new designs.

Although I am not great at stamping, I wanted to create some nail art based loosely (extremely loosely) on a red and gold nail design that Sam did in this post here




I flipped the colours round, so that the base was bronze/gold and the roses were red. I'm not sure that was the best idea, the gold roses in Sam's original are beautiful. However I was so in love with Primark's Bronze (the base colour) that I just wanted to have it on all my nails.

I used 2 other new Primark colours (Red and Dark Red) for the roses. Make sure you stay tuned to my blog as I'll have some swatches of those colours up soon. For anyone who knows me, I've recently developed a massive Primark polish crush ... & it's serious!




So what do you think of this design? Do you like my colour choice? I thought it was equally autumnal and a little festive.

Thank you so much for reading this post and a big thanks to Sam for allowing me to share some of my nail art on her amazing blog. It's a real honour. 

Vicky xx

No comments