Guest Post: Helen from Hellznails

Hi everyone! I'm Helen from Hellznails and I'm guest posting today for my lovely friend Sam whilst she is on her honeymoon. Sam is a really good friend of mine and as a huge fan of her blog and nails I'm honoured she asked me to do this.

For my post I've decided to recreate a mani Sam did a while ago for one of our Danglefoot collaboration posts (you can see Sams post here and mine here) as I really loved it when she posted it and this guest post is a perfect excuse for me to recreate it.


Here is Sams original mani.


I've used Danglefoot Nail Polish Snow and Charming and love chain vinyls from Twinkled T.


Charming is a gorgeous holo and Snow has a really pretty shimmer to it, both of which I've struggled to pick up in a photo so I've used my flash here to show them off better.


I've loved doing this guest post and really hope you've all enjoyed seeing my nails.

A huge thank you to Sam for having me here and hope you are having a lovely, relaxing time!

If you would like to see more of my nails you can find me at 

No comments