Natural Collection Highlighter Sticks Review

I was really excited when I saw that Natural Collection were bringing out a new line of Highlighter Sticks so of course I had to pick all 3 up to try.. and I wasn't disappointed!





L-R Rose Glow, Coral Glow & Copper Glow



There are 3 shades in the line and I would class them as a highlighter, blusher and bronzer rather than list them all as highlighters as Copper Glow is far too dark for highlighting cheek bones.



The sticks are priced at £1.99 each which is a bargain because you are getting a lot of good quality product for your money. Ok the packaging is very basic and the lids aren't the most secure, but it's whats inside that counts with these.


 Top to Bottom: Rose Glow, Coral Glow and Copper Glow.

The formula of them is great, not too hard, but not too soft either and they're quite creamy. I find products in sticks can be quite hard and often drag on your face but I didn't find that with these which was surprising given the price point. 

The star of the show for me is Rose Glow which is THE most gorgeous frosty highlighter. I LOVE this. I've used it nearly everyday since I bought these a few weeks ago and I can't get enough of it. The colour is so flattering on my pale skin. Coral Glow is a really nice subtle blusher so it is perfect if you don't like a lot blush and works really well with lighter makeup looks. I was least keen on Copper Glow but I think that's because it doesn't really suit my skin tone, but that's not to say that it wouldn't work for someone else.

I'm really impressed with these sticks and would 100% recommend picking up Rose Glow, but for £1.99 you can't go far wrong with getting all 3 to try. You can buy Natural Collection online and in Boots stores.

Have you tried these highlighter sticks? Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

4 comments

  1. They all look so pretty, I'm with you and think Rose might be my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice. I was really impressed xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh so pretty, I love seeing sneak peeks at new UK beauty products xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exciting isn't it! Especially when they're so cheap and accessible xx

      Delete