5 Beauty Products For £5

In this current climate, a lot of people are looking to save themselves some money here and there, whether it be on food shopping or beauty products, making your money go that little bit further is so important. As a lot of you may know, I love a good bargain, and I specifically love beauty bargains....especially when they are amazing quality. I have picked out 5 fantastic products that all cost me £1 or less, and hopefully this will make you see just how far you can make a fiver stretch.






Creightons Squeeky Clean Super Strong Nail & Cutie Cream

This is a fantastic hand cream and cost me just £1 from Poundworld for a 100ml tube. Not only does this smells gorgeous, it also works incredibly well. I use lashings of this every night before I go to sleep and my hands feel super soft when I wake up in the morning. Hand cream is such an easy product to work into your beauty routine and it really does do your hands and cuticles the world of good. I personally don't believe that you need to spend a fortune on hand cream and this ticks all of the boxes for the price. I have seen this for sale in both Poundworld and Poundland for obviously just £1.

MUA Makeup Academy Bronzer

I honestly could have done this entire post on £1 MUA products, but in the interest of fairness, I felt like I should only pick one! I chose their basic Bronzer which I always buy in Shade 1. You really cannot fault this product. It comes in simple, no frills packaging, but it serves a purpose and serves it well. You get a really good amount of product and it gives such a beautiful glow to the skin. The Bronzer comes in 3 shades so you will hopefully be able to find the perfect colour for you. You can buy this item from Superdrug or from the MUA website which you can find here for £1.

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in shade '826 Pique Side'

You really cannot go wrong with Sally Hansen nail polishes. I have never had a bad or disappointing one and they come in such a gorgeous array of colours and finishes. I picked this polish up in Poundworld towards the end of last year along with quite a few others from the same range, and for £1 they really are a steal. Poundworld seem to be stocking a lot of polishes from this range so I would seriously recommend snapping some up if you see them in there. These polishes retail in shops such as Wilkos for around £6 so do shop around for bargains before you pay full price for them. You can hopefully find this and many more in your local Poundshop for £1.

Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in shade 'Cheer'

These do exactly what they say on the tin really...they're amazing lipsticks! I picked this shade because I don't have anything else like it in my lipstick collection and was so keen to try these bargain lippies out. They're really moisturising and hold up quite well for everyday wear. Most importantly, these lipsticks come in a huge variety of shades so there will be one to suit every skin tone, and with the price being so purse friendly, you can afford to pick up a couple to try. Like with all Makeup Revolution products I have tried, this hasn't disappointed. You can buy these lipsticks from selected Superdrug stores, on Superdrug online, or from the Makeup Revolution website which you can find here for £1.

Superdrug Cucumber Cooling Clay Mask

I do love a good face mask, it's the perfect way to give yourself a little bit of TLC. For me, there's nothing better than getting into a hot bath with a face mask on to relax after a long day. I get through quite a lot of face masks and always love to try new ones, so price is really important. Superdrug do a fantastic range of their own brand face masks and they vary from traditional clay masks, to self heating ones, to peel off ones. They cater to all types of skin including dry and sensitive so there should be a mask for everyone. The other great thing about these masks is that they seem to be on special offer quite often, the're currently on 3 for 2, which makes them even better value. You can buy this particular mask and more either in store or online from Superdrug for 99p.

I hope this post highlights that you really don't need to spend a fortune to look and feel fabulous on a daily basis, and that beauty treats are definitely achievable on a budget...you just have to know where to shop around for them. My advice is to raid your local Poundshop and to get yourself into Superdrug as there are always bargains to be had.

Do you have any favourite beauty bargains that you use? Have you used any of the products featured in this post? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

4 comments

  1. I love the make up revolution lipsticks! They're so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they! Amazing value for money :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this post :) I love a good bargain too and I'm especially loving Make-up revolution at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed it :) I'm trying something a little different with my posts from now on so positive feedback is much appreciated! You can't beat a good beauty bargain and especially not one from Makeup Revolution. If you haven't tried the £1 lippies, you should give them a go xx

      Delete