April's Pink Parcel

Last month I started my subscription to the Pink Parcel, and after March's amazing box, I have been so excited to receive April's. You can find my review of the March box here, and this will give you all of the basic information about the box that you need to know. So here is what I got this month.




Like last month, I got 25 tampons of my choosing, but you also have the options of towels depending on what you prefer.


You also get a "for you" box which is packed out with some lovely pampering products to cheer you up.

Here is what I received in my "for you" box this month.


Just like the box from March, there is a really good selection of items.

Firstly we have Mouchoirs Duck Tissues. I can't find any links to show how much these retail for but I'm guessing it will be pence rather than pounds.


Unsurprisingly, I haven't got an awful lot to say about tissues! This is a pack of 10 3ply tissues and the packaging is really adorable. I put these straight into my handbag so I'm sure they will be coming into use very soon.

Next is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment which retails for around £4 for a 75ml tube.


I was really pleased with this item as I'm always neglecting my hair and scalp, and I absolutely love tea tree oil, so this is an overall winner for me. I'm yet to try this out, but I'm excited to give it a bash. You get 22ml in this sachet which is quite generous for a sample, and according to the packet, you only need a small amount each time. I'll report back with how this works if anyone is intrigued. Just let me know.

The first bit of make up I got is this Binky London Eye Pencil which retails for £1.95.


I've been wanting to try some Binky London make up for a while now as I've seen some really pretty products floating around on Twitter, so I'm happy to have received this. Black eye liner is a pretty staple product and will never be out of the way in my make up bag. This is a twist action pencil so no sharpening required...bonus. The nib of the pencil is quite thin which means a precise line will be achievable. It seems quite pigmented so let's hope the longevity is good. This will give me a good introduction to Binky London make up, so I'm happy with this purely for that reason.

Next is #LipGlam which retails for £9.99.


When I saw the sneak peek of the April box, this item is what peaked my interest the most. The packaging seems to imply that this is just a lip balm, but you get a leaflet with this product that explains that it can be use for lips and so much more. This can be used as a split end soother, a cuticle cream, a lip primer and an eyebrow balm. As well as all of this, it provides dry skin relief and soothes chafing and rashes. This really does seem like a fantastic multi-use product. You get a 12ml tube, but you don't need a lot of product, so you really do get your money's worth for £9.99. I have only used this on my lips so far, but I'm excited to try out it's other uses.

Follow
The final product is Bellapierre eyeshadow in the shade 'Harmony' which retails for £9.99.



I'd received some Bellapierre make up before in one of my Glossyboxes and I must admit that I wasn't too exited about it. I feel the same about this eyeshadow. I love the colour, and I do love eyeshadow as a general rule, but I'm really not a fan of loose pigment eyeshadow. I find it so messy and it really doesn't appeal to me. Putting my differences with loose eyeshadow to one side, I'm sure that this is a fantastic product in the right hands. I'll be keeping this to one side as I'm sure someone will want to take it off my hands.

Finally we have the edible goodies.


 I received Doisy & Dam Coconut and Lucuma dark chocolate and Kandula Ceylon Pink Tea. I'm not a fan of coconut at all, but I have already found a loving home for this, so it won't go to waste! I'm always excited to try new teas and will sampling the Ceylon pink tea very soon.

I don't think that this month's box is as impressive as March's, however; that it always the way with subscription boxes and it certainly hasn't put me off getting any future boxes as it is still amazing value for money. You can get your first box for £5.95 and it is just £9.95 including postage every month after.

Have you tried the Pink Parcel yet? Do you subscribe to any similar boxes that you think I would like? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. I loved reading your review of this months box. Mine isnt due until the end of the month so is nice to have a sneak peak at it. Looking forward to the hair oil and lip balm i think xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I feel bad for spoiling it for you now! :( It's not a bad box at all for the money though. They are the 2 items I'm most excited about too. I think there's an option for people to have a lip/cheek stain instead of the eyshadow so like with the OPI, I think it depends when in the month they dispatch them :) xx

      Delete