March Beauty Favourites

March is now over and we're officially into spring, so that means it's time for my monthly beauty favourites. I'm sorry for the delay with getting this posted, but I've had a pretty manic start to April and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down anytime soon. Argh! I'll still have time to post lots this month though hopefully. 

I found it hard to pick just 5 favourites as I've used so many new products this month and I've loved them all. I've tried to pick out a good range, so hopefully you all like my choices as much as I do.




Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Bio Plasma Mud-Mask, Vaseline Cocoa Butter, MUA Artiste Collection Palette, Mercury Lacquer 'Let me Hold Your Hand' & Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Lip Lava 'Forgiven'.


I picked this Dr Organic Mud Mask because I've been using it for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. You can find my full review of the mask here, but to sum it up, it's a fantastic organic face mask that works wonders for your skin. It really feels like it's doing its job and your skin feels incredibly soft and renewed afterwards. This is the one product that I was certain about when picking my 5 favourites.


Next is the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Cocoa Butter. I picked this up in Asda for 97p at the beginning of the month and I have been using it constantly since. I know that Vaseline is old news, but it's a totally classic product that I don't think can be beaten. I hadn't tried this particular version before, but was so glad that I picked it up. You get a really subtle flavouring of cocoa butter which makes a nice change to the plain version. I've also discovered that this makes a fantastic base for lipsticks and lip lacquers. It's a great all-rounder, and if you haven't tried the cocoa version before then you really need to give it a go.


Another relatively easy decision for me was the Artiste Palette from MUA. I picked this palette up in the Winter Sale for just £3 instead of the usual £6. Even at full price, this is a fantastic product. You get 6 blended eyeshadow shades, 2 blushers, 1 bronzer and 1 highlighter. The eyeshadows are all really wearable shades and blend together nicely. My favourite aspect of the palette is the blushers, bronzer and highlighter. They are all really soft shades and work together so nicely. I prefer the slightly duskier shade of the blushers, but both are lovely and the highlighter is fab. This is a great palette as you get everything you need and is ideal for travelling or weekends away.


I found it so hard to choose just 1 polish this month as I have used so many lovely ones, but after a lot of deliberating, I settled on this beautiful indie polish from Mercury Lacquer called 'Let me Hold Your Hand'. The formula of this polish is incredible, it is so creamy and just glides onto the nail. The colour itself is stunning and I had so many compliments on this when it was on my nails. I feel like this is a great colour for going into the warmer months, and I know I will be using this an awful lot over the summer. 

Unfortunately for all of you, these polishes were limited edition and were handmade by a lovely lady on Instagram called Sam aka @allthingslacquer. As well as making gorgeous polishes, Sam also does some amazing nail art so make sure you check out her IG, and her blog which you can find here.


My final choice is this fab I Heart Makeup Lip Lava from Makeup Revolution in the shade 'Forgiven'. I bought this is my Makeup Revolution haul back in February and I've been using it quite a lot since. It is the best liquid lipstick that I have ever tried and the colour is so wearable. This dries to a lovely matte finish, but isn't super drying like most matte lipsticks or lip lacquers out there. A little goes a really long way and it's also long lasting which is so important. The Lip Lava's are just £2.99 on the Makeup Revolution website and I've got a few of the other shades on my wishlist...I suggest you all do the same!

Have you tried any of the products that I picked out? Do you have any favourites from this month that you think I should try? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

4 comments

  1. I love all your choices <3 vaseline is one of my favourite products, I have little tubs all over the place so I can always use some :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so hard to choose :) I do love Vaseline, it's so classic. The cocoa butter one is amazing, I should have stocked up while they were 97p!! xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete