April Beauty Favourites

It soon rolls round, but it's that time of the month again when I round up my favourite beauty products. You can really tell that winter is behind us now as I'm started to opt for the softer lighter shades with my make up, and I'm really loving nudes for spring...but then again, who doesn't love nudes! I haven't bought a massive amount of new make up this month, but what I've have bought, I've totally loved. 

So here are my choices for this month.



Makeup Revolution - Redemption Palette Iconic Elements, No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush - Classic Rose, Binky London Eye Pencil - 01 Black, Essence Lipstick - Come Naturally & PapayaGold - PawPaw Balm

Makeup Revolution - Redemption Palette Iconic Elements

This eyeshadow palette is one of Makeup Revolution's newest releases and I was so excited to get my hands on it a couple of weeks ago. This palette consists of 11 matte shades and 1 shimmer in a gorgeous array of nude shades. I love this palette so much and you really can take it from day to night as you have softer natural shades through to darker shades. This is perfect for everyday wear for work and the colours are so wearable. The shadows are creamy and pigmented with very little fall out. For £4 this is a steal and everyone should get themselves this palette!

No7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush - Classic Rose

I have had this blusher for a little while now and still love it just as much as I did when I first bought it. This was my first cream blusher, and even though I thought the shade was a little too bright for me at first, I soon fell in love. This is the perfect blusher for spring. The colour is beautiful and soft and the formula of the blush stick is fab. It's really pigmented and very blend-able so a little does go a long way. I apply this with a brush so I can control how much I am applying and how I blend it in, but it's also workable when applied with your fingers. It's a great product, and even though £9.95 might seem a bit pricey, I can promise you that this will last for a loooong time.

Binky London Eye Pencil - 01 Black

I received this eyeliner in my Pink Parcel at the beginning of the month (you can find my review of the Pink Parcel here) and was excited to try it out so popped it straight into my make up bag. It's an all round good eyeliner but I have mainly been using it for tightlining, and it works a treat! It isn't waterproof but it works much better than more expensive eyeliners I have tried and doesn't give you panda eyes which is pretty important! I wasn't expecting too much from this eyeliner as it only retails for £1.95, and I don't know a massive amount about Binky London makeup, but I'm really impressed with it, and would really like to try more Binky London make up now.

Essence Lipstick - Come Naturally

I seriously cannot get enough of this lipstick at the moment!! I just love it. I picked this as my first ever lippie of the week, and you can find the full post here. This is a perfect lipstick for everyday wear, and at £2.30 it is a real bargain. It is moisturising, the colour is gorgeous without being too in your face and it is long lasting. This is ideal for anytime of year, but like I said at the start, I'm loving my nudes for spring and this ticks every box.

PapayaGold - PawPaw Moisturising Balm

I got this product in my Pink Parcel box from March and I have been using it constantly since. I really am starting to wonder how I got through life without this! I carry this around everywhere with me and use it for everything. I mainly use this as a lip balm and it is amazing. It instantly soothes sore dry lips, and provides a great base for lipstick. As well as being a great lip balm/lip primer, it has a multitude of other uses. I use this on my hands if they are especially dry and it's ideal for moisturising the dry bits in between your fingers, if like me, you have a hand dryer in the toilets at work. Hand dryers are the devil in disguise! I also use this on the tops of my arms if they are feeling a little dry and rough and it sorts them out in no time. One of my colleagues also borrowed this from me to sort out some psoriasis on her eye and assured me that it worked really well. Overall, this is a fantastic multi-use balm and it's one I will be buying again and again. Thanks Pink Parcel for introducing me to this gem.

I'm so pleased with all of my choices this month and love all of the new products that I have bought or gained from the Pink Parcel. I have some real staple products here that I can see becoming firm favourites.

What do you think of my choices this month? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

No comments