Lippie of the Week - Rimmel Colour Rush Balm 'Viva Violet'

For my Lippie of the Week this week I decided to mix it up a bit and choose a lip crayon instead of a normal lipstick. I love lip crayons, they're so easy to use and I find them more moisturising than normal lipsticks so I have quite a few in my collection. Here is what I picked this week and why I love it so much.




This week I chose Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm in shade '300 Viva Violet'.

I'm quite a big fan of Rimmel London make up in general, I think you get great quality for a really reasonable price and there's always a great colour range on offer. These crayons retail for £5.99 in Superdrug, but if you're lucky like me, you can find these in Poundstretcher for just £1. This is an incredible product for £1 and I would be more than happy to pay full price for it, so if you ever see these in Poundstretcher then do grab some.

You get really great colour pay off from these crayons and you only needs a couple of light swipes to get a good amount of product onto your lips. This product is advertised as a balm and that's exactly what it is. You get the moistursing finish of a lip balm, but with a really nice pop of colour. You really get the best of both worlds with this product. I'll also point out that this smells lovely! It smells so sweet like vanilla and that definitely makes it more appealing, and makes it seem more like a lip balm. The colour itself is slightly more violet than it is showing in my pictures, but it is a colour that would suit most skin tones and is ideal for the summer.

If you are looking for an easy to use lip product that you just want to throw into your handbag then this is the one for you. 

You can buy Rimmel London in high street stores such as Superdrug and Boots, or online from various retailers. You can also find Rimmel London make up in budget shops such as Poundland and Poundstretcher so do keep yours eyes peeled.

What do you think of this weeks choice? Have you tried these Rimmel London Colour Rush Balms before? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

5 comments

  1. Oooh this looks lovely! I haven't tried the rimmel ones before :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice shade :) And you'd like it because it smells so sweet :) xx

      Delete
    2. It's such a nice shade :) And you'd like it because it smells so sweet :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've not tried these before but this one looks lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was one in the giveaway you won from me on IG :) you should give it a try, they are really moisturising and smell so nice xx

      Delete