Lippie of the Week - KIKO Smart Lipstick '914 Amaranth'

It's that time of the week again where I have to pick my Lippie of the Week, and this week was a total no brainer for me! I only bought the lipstick that I chose 3 days ago but I love it and HAD to choose it. Here's what I picked and why I love it.



This week I chose KIKO Make Up Milano Smart Lipstick in shade '914 Amaranth' which is a beautiful berry shade.

I really love KIKO lipsticks and you get a really good quality product for your money. These lipsticks retail for £3.90 but I was lucky enough to get this for just £2.50 on offer in the Leeds store. KIKO have some amazing offers on at the moment and the majority of products seem to be reduced, so if you have a store by you then don't hang around!

I chose this berry shade as I don't have anything like this, and it's bright but not too offensive. The colour is really rich and works perfectly with my pale skin tone. The lipstick itself is really moisturising and long lasting. I wore this for a night out on Friday and it held up really well considering I was eating and drinking. I did have to top this up throughout the night, but it literally was just a top up to keep my makeup looking fresh. KIKO lipsticks also smell amazing, like white chocolate, which is a really nice touch as there's nothing worse than a horrible smelling lippie!

And here's a picture of me wearing it just before I left for my night out.


I cannot recommend KIKO lipsticks enough, to get a lipstick of this quality for less than £4 is pretty crazy, so if you're looking for a new brand to try, this could be for you.

You can buy KIKO make up in selected stores around the UK and from their website which you can find here.

Have you tried KIKO lipsticks before? Are you brave enough to rock a bright berry lipstick like this? Let me know in the comments.

I'll see you next Sunday for my next Lippie of the Week.

Sam x

Follow

3 comments

  1. Wow! This shade looks gorgeous on you! :) this brand is now on my to try list too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) You will love KIKO, it's so good! xx

      Delete
  2. This shade is beautiful!!!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete