Lippie of the Week - No7 Moisture Drench 'Soft Cherry'

It soon rolls round to be Sunday again, and that means only one thing...it's time for my next Lippie of the Week. My lips have been really dry and sore this week so I haven't been wearing much up on my lips apart from my trusty PawPaw balm, so this week I have chosen my favourite ever lipstick to share with you. Read on to see why I love it so much.



No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in shade 'Soft Cherry'.

I'm such a big fan of No7 make up, I think that the quality of the products is fantastic and I love the excitement of going shopping at my No7 counter. I find that the staff are always so friendly and helpful, and the Match Made service is brilliant. The Match Made service is the reason why I got this lipstick, and it became a firm favourite of mine straight away.

The Moisture Drench lipsticks retail for £9.95 which is more than I would normally spend on a lipstick, but this is well worth the money. Once you have been Match Made, you get a list of all of the shades that will suit your skin tone best, and there really is quite a lot of gorgeous shades to choose from. I knew that I wanted something fairly bright and Soft Cherry jumped out to me straight away.

This lipstick is perfect for day or night as it can be dressed up or dressed down. I've worn this for nights out on the town with friends, for casual shopping trips, and to work. I feel like this kind of colour works for any occasion. As the name of the lipstick suggests, this is really hydrating and creamy, and doesn't dry my lips out like other lipsticks do. I have really dry lips in general so there is always going to be an element of drying no matter what lipstick I use, but I find this one the most comfortable to wear out of all of my lipsticks. The colour also lasts really well and doesn't require too much topping up.

One of my favourite things about No7 make up is the packaging, it's sleek, simple and sturdy and the packaging on this lipstick is no different. It's plain glossy black with an embossed No7 logo at the top, and is almost like an hourglass with it's wide top and bottom. The lid closes with a satisfying click so you know that this will be safe to chuck into your handbag, and the turning mechanism is really light and easy.

I can't recommend the Match Made service from No7 enough. I have been Match Made for my concealer and foundation as well as my lipstick and I love knowing that everything I have suits me perfectly.

You can buy No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick here or in Boots stores for £9.95.

Have you tried the No7 Match Made service? Do you have any No7 lipsticks? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

P.S There's an epic giveaway going on right now on my Instagram so if you aren't following me, make sure you do so you don't miss out. It ends Sunday 14th June. You can find me here: @thenailandbeautyfiles.

Follow

1 comment