What I've Loved This Week: W7 - The Honey Queen Honeycomb Blusher

I've been giving my regular Sunday 'Lippie of the Week' post some thought and I have decided to expand it out and do a general what I've been loving post instead. As much as I love lipsitcks, I thought it would be nice to share my favourite product of the week which could be anything from a blusher to a bath bomb, and hopefully give you some shopping inspiration. I've picked a blusher to share with you this week and I am totally in love with it. Read on to see why I love it so much and why I think you need it.




This week I have been totally obsessed with W7 The Honey Queen Honeycomb Blusher. I bought this about a month ago from the Beauty Outlet for £2.99 and completely forgot that I had it. I spotted this when I went digging through my makeup box so got it out to use at the start of week, and I have used it everyday since.

The pattern on the blusher is so pretty and has a combination of shades including, pink, cream and lilac. You could use the shades individually with a small brush if you really wanted to, but the idea is to use a mixture of all of the shades. What you get when you swirl your brush around the pan to combine them all is a stunning shimmery pinky peach shade.


This isn't a really pigmented blusher, but it doesn't need to be. It adds a lot of glow as well as a wash of colour, and instantly makes your complexion looks healthy and radiant. This product seems to be a blusher, bronzer and highlighter all in one so is perfect for days when you don't have much time, or when you don't want to faff with too many products.

I think the packaging on this is fab! You get a really nice sturdy cardboard box and the lid fits on nice and snug so you wouldn't have to worry about it coming apart in your bag. It also comes with a little brush which I have binned as I'll never use it, but if you like to touch up your blusher throughout the day then the brush will be very handy for you.  The inspiration for this product has clearly been taken from Benefit, but as someone who doesn't have a makeup budget that quite reaches to Benefit, this is a really nice alternative.

You can pick up W7 products from Amazon, eBay and Fragrance Direct, as well as places like The Beauty Outlet, The Original Factory Shop, B&M and other discount retailers. Prices do vary from place to place.

Have you tried this blusher before? Do you rate W7 products as much as I do? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

3 comments

  1. I think I need this, as I think a nice peachy blusher would be a nice change from the ones I have currently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need it too! It's so lovely. I'm really pale and have dull skin and I feel so radiant wearing this :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete