MUA 5th Birthday Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette

I have a review of the gorgeous limited edition 5th Birthday Eyeshadow palette from MUA for you today. This is a recent MUA release which is available from Superdrug or the MUA website priced at just £4 and it is stunning! Read on to see what I thought of it and for swatches.


You get such a lovely selection of colours in this palette which range from matte to shimmery metallic shades. I also love the embossed number 5 on every other shadow, it's so unique and is a really nice touch. Of course, this wears away after a few uses, but it's certainly pretty whilst it lasts.

Now on to the fun part, the swatches.

Top - Bottom: Taffy, Reveal, Peacherine, Penny, Firey & Siren

Top - Bottom: Shell, Thistle, China, Cool Grey, Obsessed & smoke.

All of the shades are really pigmented and smooth, but the shimmer shades are the stand out ones for me. They are some of the nicest metallic eyeshadows that I have ever used. They are so creamy and smooth and literally glide onto the lid. I'm impressed with the matte shades too, apart from Shell which you can't even see against my pale skin tone, but I'm sure it would look beautiful against a darker skin tone. My two favourites are Firey & Obsessed. They work so well together and create a really striking yet simple look.

I have always been a massive fan of MUA eyeshadow palettes and own 7 of them, but the 5th Birthday Palette is now one of my firm favourites. The looks you can create with this are endless. If you haven't snapped one of these up yet then you really should, you won't regret it!

You can buy this from Superdrug or from the MUA website which you can find here and it is just £4. 

Have you tried this palette? Which MUA palette is your favourite? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

No comments