Mini Barry M Beauty Haul

Today I have a quick review for you on some gorgeous Barry M products that I picked up recently. They have a really good offer on in Superdrug at the moment, where you get a free Gelly Nail Paint when you spend over £6 on Barry M, so I thought it would be rude not to make the most of the offer. Here's what I bought with a little review of each item.


Make Me Blush Cream - Rhubarb Crumble, Gelly Nail Paint - Sugar Apple & Radiant Rod Highlighter

Make Me Blush Cream Blusher - Rhubarb Crumble - £4.49

If you've read any of my other blog posts you will know that I'm a big fan of cream stick blushers so was really pleased to see that Barry M had released a range of them too. They're priced at £4.49 which is about average for a drugstore cream stick blush. There are 3 shades available in the Barry M range but after swatching them in Superdrug, Rhubarb Crumble is the only shade that really jumped out at me and I'm totally in love with it. As you can see from the swatch below, it's a really pretty girly pink.


Shades like this are perfect for my pale skin tone and I would wear this all year round. In terms of the product itself, it's so creamy and blends in really easily. It's quite pigmented but once you buff and blend it in, you get a really lovely natural colour. I also love the packaging on this, it's so cute. Another good thing about this is that it can also be used a lip colour. It adds a really lovely soft colour to the lips and is really moisturising. Well worth the money.

Radiant Rod Highlighter - £3.99

I've been intrigued by this product ever since Barry M announced it's release and I'm so glad that I picked it up. This is such a unique cream highlighter and I haven't seen anything like it before on the high street. When I looked at it in the tube I was a little worried that it would be far too glittery but that isn't the case at all.


The product is a lovely gold shade with very fine glitter in, and once blended into your foundation, it looks so natural and gives a really lovely glow. It's so easy to work with and blends in really easily with your fingers. You could use a brush to blend it in too but I'm just a bit lazy in the mornings sometimes! When I first saw this, eyeshadow crayon popped into my head, so I'm going to start experimenting and using this as a shimmery simple eyeshadow too. Another excellent product for a really reasonable price.

Gelly High Shine Nail Paint - Sugar Apple - Free (Usually £3.99)

Like I mentioned at the start of my post, Superdrug are running a promotion until the 30th June where you can get a free Gelly Nail Paint when you spend £6 or more on Barry M products. This is a fantastic deal when you consider that the Gelly's alone cost £3.99. I chose the shade Sugar Apple as I'm a sucker for greens and I wanted something pretty and bright now we're going into summer. The Gelly Nail Paints are fantastic polishes...they're really pigmented, so easy to work with and dry quickly.


I created this really quick and simple mani using Sugar Apple and some cute little nail art bows which I bought from She Sells Sea Shells UK. I love this colour so much and I'm very happy with my choice.

There's a few more Barry M makeup items and Gelly Nail Paints that I have my eye on, so I might be taking a couple more trips to the Barry M counter before the 30th of June to make the most of the offer! I'm really impressed with the Barry M makeup I have tried so far and definitely want to branch out and give a few more bits a try.

Have you tried any of these products? Have you got any Barry M makeup recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

2 comments

  1. Oooh, ooh, yes I bought this highlighter from Barry M after discovering my powder one wasn't really doing the trick. Really love it, easy to apply and blends well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete