Cuter Cuticles Haul & Review

Since discovering Cuter Cuticles a few months ago, I have been hooked, so after my initial order of mani bombs, I went back for some more goodies, and tried to grab more of a selection this time. Here's what I ordered, and why you need to go an make yourself an order right now!

Cuter Cuticles is an indie nail care brand based in Canada. It is owned and run by Sammy who is so lovely and always puts cute extras into your parcel like a sticker or a little note. It's touches like these that make me love indie brands so much.

Sammy sells a selection of mani bombs, cuticle oil, cuticle butter, hand cream and lip balms and they all come in some amazing and really fun scents.



I loved the 3 mani bombs that I got in my first order, so I went back for 3 more but chose different scents this time to try something new. I chose; Spring Flower, Pink Champagne & Captain Crunchberry. They're all lovely and fruity, and perfect for this time of year.

The bombs are packed full of lovely oils which nourish your nails and cuticles and give your hands a well deserved break in between manicures. If you aren't sure what mani bombs are, or how to use them then you can find my blog post all about them here.

$2 CAD or around £1 each.



The next item I decided to try was some of Sammy's hand made hand lotion. I love my hand creams and have them all over my house, in my handbag and on my desk at work, so these are never out of the way. I was torn between this scent, Hello Sugar, and Peaches and Cream but I thought that Hello Sugar with it's lovely lemony scent would be nice and fresh. I can't even explain how amazing this smells! It's the best smelling hand cream I have ever tried and I have had some good ones. It's sweet and sugary but also light and fresh.

Not only does it smell amazing, but it's really light and absorbs really quickly so you aren't left with a stick residue like a lot of hand creams. I cannot recommend this enough and I am going back for one in Peaches and Cream.

$6 CAD or around £3.



Finally I bought a cuticle oil to try as I have heard nothing but amazing things about these, so wanted to try for myself. It took me an age to choose which scent I wanted as there are so many lovely ones to choose from! I ended up picking Raspberry Lemonade as it sounded so fresh and fruity. The oil comes in a really handy little roller ball tube which makes application a breeze.

Like the hand cream, the oil sinks in really quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue around your cuticles. The oil is full of skin and nail loving oils such as Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil and Vitamin E. These oils are deigned to hydrate your nails and cuticles, keeping them strong but flexible. I have been using this oil for a few weeks now and my nails and cuticles are so healthy.

$6 CAD or around £3.

Sammy also offers free international shipping which makes it even more amazing, so international ladies, you really have no excuse not to order! I have been using my lotion and oil at work, and have had so many compliments on the amazing smells. It's also such a good feeling to know that you are supporting an independent business.

You can find Cuter Cuticles here.

Have you tried Cuter Cuticles before? What products do you have your eye on? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

4 comments

  1. Ooh I'll have to place an order and grab some bits. They sound amazing and I'm keen on getting some new oils and trying mani bombs.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You honestly won't regret it. Everything is so cheap but the standard of it all is exceptional. There's so many scents to choose from! You'll have to let me know if you get anything.
      Sam x

      Delete
  2. Wow everything here sounds amazing! I can't believe it's free international shipping either. I'll definitely have to try some bits out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly Helen, everything is fantastic and so cheap too! I've lost my cuticle oil so I'm going to do another order and I'm going to try some different scents! You will love everything on the site :) xx

      Delete