Primark Homewear Haul

I recently popped into Primark to pick up a few bits to brighten up the house, and I was so happy to find so many amazing new products! Here's a closer look at what I bought, and what I recommend you pick up for yourself.

Primark Home

Primark Home

The first things I found were these pretty little hanging signs. The wooden 'Enjoy The Little Things' plaque cost just £1.50 which is a real bargain. It's made of really sturdy wood and quality is brilliant. The round 'Happy' sign cost just £2.00 which again is really good value as it is made out of glass and metal . I love both of these, and they are a really cheap and easy way to brighten up a room.

Primark Home

Next I picked up a few candles as I've tried Primark candles before and know that the quality is great. The scent range has really expanded since I was last in there and there's some really amazing scents to choose from now. The little glass jar candles are just £1.00 each and have a quite impressive burn time of 16 hours. The large square candles retails at just £2.00 with a burn time of 30 hours, but it looks and feels way more expensive than £2.00! 

I've been burning Summer Rain & Forest Berries in my bedroom and it's such a lovely soft scent which isn't too over powering. The candles burn down well and give a nice subtle throw. I haven't used the Sweet Macaroon one yet because it looks far too pretty as it is, but I have it on my desk and can smell it without it burning which is perfect.

Primark Home

Finally I picked up one of the £1.00 reed diffusers. I originally went in for one of the larger £3.00 ones because I love them but my Primark have discontinued them which is a shame, so I thought I'd try one of the cheaper ones instead. I think unfortunately you get what you pay for with these ones. Not only are they really small, but they don't give off much scent at all. You can smell it if you get quite close to it, but it doesn't make the whole room smell nice which is a shame. I'd say that these are more of a decorative item.

Total cost of my haul: £8.50.

I love the Primark home ware range because not only is it really current and on trend, but it's so reasonably priced. I have a lot of Primark items in my home from bed sheets to tea towels and I really don't think you can go wrong. I would recommend the candles as I haven't had a bad one yet, but avoid the £1.00 reed diffusers as they are a waste of money.

Have you tried any Primark home wear items? Let me know in the comments.

Sam x

Follow

6 comments

  1. I LOVE those signs and can't believe how cheap they are! I've never tried their candles before, I'd always presumed they wouldn't be too good but I'll definitely give one a try next time I'm there now I've read this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute and so cheap! They have so many of them to choose from too! The candles are really lovely and come in a great variety of scents too xx

      Delete
    2. I'm going to be filling my house with Primark signs now haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love Primark bedding. Their fitted sheets are the best I've come across for my mattress - I've tried more expensive ones and they just don't fit right. Also have a bedding set from there and it's beautiful. Might have to have a look at some of their candles - great post Sam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some of the bedding too and it's fantastic! I've never tried the fitted sheets so thank you for the tip. The candles are really nice and all smell lovely too :)
      Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the little candles. Sophie x

    http://stylestarsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete